FCG vs MCFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between FC Goa and Mumbai City FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Goa: Dheeraj Singh (GK); James Donachie, Adil Khan, Saviour Gama, Seriton Fernandes; Alexander Jesuraj, Edu Bedia, Glan Martins; Redeem Tlang, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortiz.
Mumbai City FC: Amrinder Singh (GK); Mohamad Rakip, Mourtada Fall, Hernan Santana, Mandar Rao Dessai; Rowlin Borges, Ahmed Jahouh, Hugo Boumous, Raynier Fernandes, Bipin Singh; Le Fondre/Ogbeche.
Team News & Match Tips – FCG vs MCFC:
- Ivan Gonzalez and Alberto Noguera are suspended for this match.
- My Verdict: ISL semi-finalists FC Goa were known for their attacking style of football under former manager Sergio Lobera. Unsurprisingly, FC Goa were the highest scorers in the league last season (46 goals).
- Former Goa manager Sergio Lobera was sacked towards the end of the previous campaign and he has now become the Mumbai City Head Coach.
- However, a lot of their experienced players such as Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai also left the club for Mumbai City FC.
- Under Lobera, Mumbai City have one of the best squads in the Indian Super League. They clinched the ISL league title by defeating ATK Mohun Bagan in their final match.
- There is too much attacking talent on both sides for me to confidently predict a clean sheet for either of them. I will just about back Mumbai City in this one, but the Gaurs may spring a surprise against their former manager.
- Interesting Fact 1: This is the sixth time FC Goa have made it to the semi-final in the seven seasons of the Indian Super League.
- Interesting Fact 2: Head to Head:- 7 wins for FC Goa, 5 wins for Mumbai City, 4 draws.
- Interesting Fact 3: FC Goa and Mumbai City have the best passing accuracy in this season of the Indian Super League, 81.5% and 81.4% respectively.
- Interesting Fact 4: Ishan Pandita has the best minutes per goal ratio in the current campaign of the league (13). [Source: Goal]
- Interesting Fact 5: The Gaurs are unbeaten in a record 13 matches heading into their semi-final clash against the Islanders
- My Prediction: FC Goa 1-2 Mumbai City FC
— FC Goa (@FCGoaOfficial) March 4, 2021
FC Goa: Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortiz, Ivan Gonzalez, James Donachie
Mumbai City FC: Le Fondre, Ogbeche, Jahouh, Boumous, Borges, Mourtada Fall
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11