FCG vs BFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between FC Goa and Bengaluru FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
FC Goa: Mohammed Nawaz; Seriton Fernandes, Ivan Gonzalez, James Donachie, Saviour Gama; Edu Bedia, Lenny Rodrigues; Len Doungel, Brandon Fernandes, Jorge Ortiz; Igor Angulo.
Bengaluru FC: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu; Rahul Bheke, Fran Gonzalez, Juanan, Pratik Choudhary/Ashique Kuruniyan; Udanta Singh, Erik Paartalu, Dimas Delgado, Suresh Wangjam; Sunil Chhetri, Kristian Opseth.
Team News & Match Tips – FCG vs BFC:
- It is the start of a fresh season so the lineups are very uncertain for both sides. For the first 7-10 days of the season, mostly trust players of pedigree who have done well in the past seasons.
- My Verdict: ISL semi-finalists FC Goa were known for their attacking style of football under former manager Sergio Lobera. Unsurprisingly, FC Goa were the highest scorers in the league last season (46 goals). However, a lot of their experienced players such as Hugo Boumous, Ahmed Jahouh, Mourtada Fall and Mandar Rao Dessai have left the club for Mumbai City FC. Above all, ISL top-scorer Ferran Corominas has also left the club at the end of last season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Bengaluru have been FC Goa’s bogey side in the recent past. Three of the last five matches between these two teams featured red cards. I feel there is nothing much to separate these two sides, especially in the backdrop of the pandemic. If I had to choose, I would reluctantly pick Bengaluru FC for the victory.
- Interesting Fact 1: FC Goa have managed to score just 3 goals in 5 matches against Bengaluru FC.
- Interesting Fact 2: FC Goa have beaten Bengaluru FC just once in their last 7 head to head encounters (Bengaluru – 7 wins, Goa – 1 win, Draws – 1).
- Interesting Fact 3: Bengaluru FC had the best defence in the league last season (23 goals conceded).
- My Prediction: FC Goa 1-1 Bengaluru FC
FC Goa: Edu Bedia, Igor Angulo, Jorge Ortiz, Ivan Gonzalez, James Donachie
Bengaluru FC: Sunil Chhetri, Udanta Singh, Dimas Delgado, Rahul Bheke
- Sunil Chhetri
- Igor Angulo
- Edu Bedia
- Udanta Singh
- Dimas Delgado
- Rahul Bheke
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11