In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League matches between AC Milan and Celtic, LASK vs Tottenham Hotspur, Arsenal vs Rapid Wien & AZ Alkmaar vs Napoli.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.25 PM; 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – MIL vs CEL:
AC Milan: Donnarumma; Dalot, Kjaer, Gabbia, Theo Hernandez; Tonali, Krunic; Castillejo, Calhanoglu, Hauge/Brahim Diaz; Rebic.
Celtic: Bain; Frimpong, Ajer, Jullien, Laxalt; Brown, McGregor; Ntcham, Christie, Elyounoussi; Edouard.
Team News & Match Tips – MIL vs CEL:
- My Verdict: Bennacer and Ibrahimovic are out injured for this match.
- James Forrest is unavailable for Celtic.
- Celtic’s form in all competitions is just terrible at the moment and AC Milan, even without the injured Zlatan, will be heavy favourites to win this one comfortably.
- My Prediction: AC Milan 3-0 Celtic
Best Dream11 Combination – MIL vs CEL:
Probable Lineups – LAK vs TOT:
LASK: Schlager; Cheberko, Ramsebner, Wiesinger; Ranftl, Holland, Michorl, Renner; Gruber, Raguz, Eggestein.
Tottenham Hotspur: Hart; Doherty, Sanchez, Tanganga, Davies; Lo Celso, Winks; Bale, Dele, Lucas; Son.
Team News & Match Tips – LAK vs TOT:
- My Verdict: Harry Kane, Toby Alderweireld, Sergio Reguilon, Carlos Vinicius and Erik Lamela are all unavailable tonight.
- Trauner and Filipovic are unavailable for LASK tonight.
- This can potentially be a tricky match for Tottenham tonight. LASK are currently 2nd in the Austrian League but have underwhelmed in Europe. Back them to put up a fight against Spurs tonight.
- My Prediction: LASK 1-2 Tottenham Hotspur
Best Dream11 Combination – LAK vs TOT:
Probable Lineups – ARS vs RPD:
Arsenal: Runarsson; Cedric, Mustafi, Chambers, Maitland-Niles; Elneny, Miguel Azeez; Pepe, Lacazette, Nelson; Nketiah.
Rapid Wien: Gartler – Ullmann, Barac, Hofmann, Stojkovic – Knasmüllner, Grahovac – Arase, Demir, Schick – Kara.
Team News & Match Tips – ARS vs RPD:
- My Verdict: David Luiz is out injured for this match.
- Ljubicic and Fountas are unavailable for Rapid Wien.
- Arsenal have already qualified for the next round and Arteta will look to give the Arsenal youngsters a chance to impress tonight. Rapid Wien can be tricky opponents but expect Arsenal to win comfortably at home.
- Interesting Fact: Arsenal have won 8 of their 11 home games in the UEFA Europa League.
- My Prediction: Arsenal 3-0 Rapid Wien
Best Dream11 Combination – ARS vs RPD:
Probable Lineups – ALK vs NAP:
AZ Alkmaar: Verhulst; Wijndal, Martins Indi, Chatzidiakos, Svensson; Stengs, Koopmeiners, Midtsjo; Gudmundsson, De Wit, Boadu.
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Ghoulam; Fabiàn, Bakayoko, Zielinski; Politano, Mertens, Insigne.
Team News & Match Tips – ALK vs NAP:
- My Verdict: Victor Osimhen is a small doubt for Napoli tonight.
- Jeremy Helmer and Jordy Clasie are unavailable for AZ Alkmaar.
- Napoli are on top of their group but they still need a win to guarantee qualification. Napoli lost at home to Alkmaar earlier this season and they will want to take revenge tonight. I am backing a narrow Napoli win in this one with both teams getting on the scoresheet.
- My Prediction: AZ Alkmaar 1-2 Napoli
Best Dream11 Combination – ALK vs NAP:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11