In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League matches between Dundalk vs Arsenal, Napoli vs Real Sociedad, Celtic vs Lille and Tottenham Hotspur vs Royal Antwerp.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.25 PM; 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups – DNDK vs ARS:
Dundalk: Rogers; Cleary, Boyle, Gartland; Gannon, Shields, Sloggett, Flores, Dummigan; Hoban, Duffy.
Arsenal: Runarsson; Cedric, Mustafi, Mari, Maitland-Niles; Smith-Rowe, Elneny, Willock; Balogun, Pepe, Nketiah.
Team News & Match Tips – DNDK vs ARS:
- My Verdict: No major injury concerns for either side.
- Arsenal have already qualified for the next round and Arteta will look to give the Arsenal youngsters a chance to impress tonight. Dundalk have not picked up a single point yet in the Europa League. Expect Arsenal to win comfortably in Ireland tonight.
- Interesting Fact: Arsenal have lost five out of their last seven league games and have scored just 2 goals in the process.
- My Prediction: Dundalk 0-2 Arsenal
Best Dream11 Combination – DNDK vs ARS:
Probable Lineups – NAP vs RS:
Napoli: Ospina; Di Lorenzo, Maksimovic, Koulibaly, Mario Rui; Bakayoko, Fabian Ruiz; Politano, Zielinski, Insigne; Mertens.
Real Sociedad: Remiro; Zaldua, Sagnan, Le Normand, Monreal; Zubimendi, Merino; Barrenetxea, Portu, Januzaj; Isak/Willian Jose.
Team News & Match Tips – NAP vs RS:
- My Verdict: Victor Osimhen is a small doubt for Napoli tonight.
- Oyarzabal and David Silva are out injured for Real Sociedad.
- Napoli are on top of their group but they still need a point from this match to guarantee qualification. Napoli defeated Real Sociedad by a narrow 1-0 scoreline earlier this season and they will want to repeat that feat tonight. I am backing a narrow Napoli win in this one with Real Sociedad missing David Silva and Oyarzabal.
- My Prediction: Napoli 2-0 Real Sociedad
Best Dream11 Combination – NAP vs RS:
Probable Lineups – CEL vs LIL:
Celtic: Barkas – Abd Elhamed, Bitton, Duffy, Taylor – Brown (c), Turnbull, Ntcham – Rogic, Klimala, Griffiths.
Lille: Maignan – Djalo, Fonte (c), Botman, Reinildo – Lihadji, André, Soumaré, Weah – Yazici, David.
Team News & Match Tips – CEL vs LIL:
- My Verdict: Pied, Araujo, Soumaoro and Çelik are all out injured for Lille tonight.
- Celtic’s form in all competitions is just terrible at the moment and Lille, even though they are playing away from home, will be heavy favourites to win this one comfortably.
- Lille will be aiming to win this match as all 3 points will guarantee them the top spot in the group.
- My Prediction: Celtic 1-2 Lille
Best Dream11 Combination – CEL vs LIL:
Probable Lineups – TOT vs ATW:
Tottenham Hotspur: Hart; Doherty, Sanchez, Tanganga, Davies; Winks, Lo Celso; Bale, Dele Alli, Lucas; Carlos Vinicius.
Royal Antwerp: Butez; Seck, Gelin, De Laet; Miyoshi, Gerkens, Haroun, Hongla, Juklerod; Rafaelov, Mbokani.
Team News & Match Tips – TOT vs ATW:
- My Verdict: No major injury concerns for Tottenham tonight except Serge Aurier and Pierre-Emile Hojbjerg.
- Tottenham have already qualified for the next round but a win tonight will take them to the top spot in the group.
- Spurs lost to Antwerp earlier in the season and they will be hoping to avoid that outcome tonight.
- My Prediction: Tottenham Hotspur 2-0 Royal Antwerp
Best Dream11 Combination – TOT vs ATW:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11