In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Wales ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Dan James
- Ben Davies
— Wales 🏴 (@Cymru) May 30, 2021
- While Giggs’ preferred formation has been the 4-2-3-1, the recent trend with Page appears to be a 3-4-3/5-2-3, with wing-backs and three center-backs.
- Wales only scored 10 goals in nine games with three of those coming in a single match. They are expected to adopt a defence-first strategy in this tournament and operate on the counter-attack.
- The two central midfielders are no natural creators on the ball, meaning Wales will look to pass the ball to the wing-backs who can then play the ball directly to the forward line.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Gareth Bale is the safe captaincy pick from this Wales team. He will be on most set-pieces and will also be on penalties for his country.
- With Ramsey a big fitness concern ahead of the tournament, Ben Davies and Dan James are likely to play an important role for Wales.
- Ampadu can give you tackling numbers while Roberts is a handy wing-back. Danny Ward can get you decent save points.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11