In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Ukraine ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- For Ukraine, the full-back will often overlap while the winger will cut inside, waiting to receive the ball within dangerous areas. Ukraine’s inside-forwards score a good proportion of their goals on the international stage.
- Defensively, Ukraine like to employ a low block, especially against some of the tougher sides, and attempt to block the ball – Burnley style.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- In their most recent matches, there has been somewhat of an over-reliance on Malinovskiy, but he does provide the most moments of magic in the final third, with an ability to create something out of nothing from his nifty
dribbling in tight spaces.
- Zinchenko does a lot of excellent defensive work in the middle of the park while Bondar and Matviyenko rank highly for interceptions per 90 for Ukraine. Tsygankov is Ukraine’s rising star.
- Ukrainian veterans Yaremchuk, Yarmolenko and Konoplayanka could make a fleeting impact if given a chance up front.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11