In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Spain ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Spain manager Luis Enrique has deployed a 4-3-3 as the base formation in almost all of his games in charge of the Spanish national team, a system he is very familiar with throughout his managerial career, particularly with Barcelona.
- Spain are a possession-based side as has been their footballing philosophy for an extensive period of history now. They build their attacks from the goalkeeper and try to craft their way through the thirds of the pitch.
- Spain average a high number of touches in the penalty area as well as a high volume of shots on goal.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- There is no clear captain contender from this Spain team. The goals, assists and other offensive and defensive points are distributed evenly across the squad.
- Alvaro Morata will most likely be on penalties for Spain in the absence of Sergio Ramos. He will share minutes with Villarreal’s Gerard Moreno upfront.
- Back Spain’s center-backs, central midfielders and full-backs to complete a lot of passes in almost all matches they play in.
- Punt picks – Ferran Torres, Dani Olmo, Marcos Llorente.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11