In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Scotland ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Ryan Christie
- Che Adams
- Off the Bench: Gilmour, Armstrong, Fleck
- Scott McTominay often takes up a midfield position whenever Scotland are in possession of the ball. Out of possession, he drops back into the role of a right center-back in the back three.
- It is no surprise that Scotland rely on crosses with the tendency to look for Andy Robertson to provide a creative spark when in the final third.
- Tierney’s ability to carry the ball forward allows Andy Robertson to move into advanced positions quickly in order to help the attack to develop.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Robertson, Tierney and McGinn are all equally important parts of the Scotland starting XI.
- Ryan Christie should be on penalties for Scotland while Robertson will take most free kicks.
- Back McTominay to give you decent defensive points while Che Adams could score a goal or two.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11