In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Poland ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- The 4-2-3-1 remains the formation that suits this team best and Poland would more likely use it more than once at least in this tournament since it exploits the players’ strengths perfectly and gives a balance to both the attacking and the defensive phase.
- Poland’s attacking performance is often based on counter-attacks especially when they play against powerful teams, which explains the low possession average of the team.
- Nevertheless, the team relies on wingers and on attacking midfielders such as Zieliński to provide Lewandowski with key passes or go for individual penetrations inside the box.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Lewandowski is the leader and the talisman of this Poland side. He will be on penalties and most direct free kicks for the Poles.
- Zieliński can be one of the team’s most important players in this tournament if exploited accurately, and by putting him near the final third, he can be very dangerous thanks to his key passes. He will take most set-pieces for the Poles.
- Jozwiak is a pacey winger whereas Swierczok could be an intriguing differential in attack. Kyrchowiak is a decent box to box midfielder who can contribute attacking as well as defensive points. Bednarek and Glik are both good headers of the ball.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11