In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of England ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Harry Kane
- Most recently it appears Southgate is preferring a 4-3-3, flipping between playing with a single pivot and a double pivot.
- Against an opponent sitting deep in a low block, we could well see Southgate opt for Trippier and Chilwell, giving these full-backs the license to pepper the box with crosses, whilst against sides with a more considerable attacking threat, Walker and Shaw’s pace should see them into the team.
- Kane’s undeniable ability as a goalscoring threat ensures he is always marked closely by the opposition defence, and he is happy to be man-marked to create opportunities either side of him for his attacking teammates.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Harry Kane is England’s most dependable player. He is also on penalties for England. In addition to his goalscoring prowess, Kane is also a masterful creator.
- Foden and Mount had excellent campaigns for their club sides last season. Declan Rice will complete a lot of passes and make a lot of tackles/interceptions in every match.
- Trippier and Chilwell are excellent crossers of the ball while Luke Shaw is an exceptional runner with the ball. Maguire (if fit) and Stones are dependable options in England’s defence.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11