In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of the Czech Republic ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- The Czech Republic are very direct – they tend to play a lot of long passes and they try to deliver the ball into the box whenever they have a chance.
- The Czechs rely on their target-man like Patrick Schick and Michael Krmenčík who are tall and strong forwards
able to hold up the ball and win aerial duels in an attempt to move the ball into open spaces for their wingers.
- They are also one of the teams that make the most fouls and they are in the 92nd percentile in fouls per match.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Soucek is one of the best midfielders right now in the football world in arriving late in the box. He is capable of arriving in the penalty area off the ball and get into the right spots to score.
- Darida will be on penalties and most free kicks for the Czechs. Jankto’s mix of pace and creativity makes him the best carrier for counterattacks. Patrick Schick is their best goalscoring option.
- In defence, look no further than the West Ham right-back Vladimir Coufal who is an excellent crosser of the ball.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11