In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Croatia ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Tactically, the coach Zlatko Dalić switches between the 4-2-3-1 and the 4-3-3 formations, depending on the opposition, with an emphasis on retaining possession and controlling the game. Dalić’s favoured set-ups also allow the full-backs to get involved in the attack and provide better coverage higher up the field.
- Due to their tendency to build up from the back and involve the goalkeeper, they have issues against teams that press high and can be susceptible to giving up possession in dangerous areas.
- The team’s reliance on the wide areas means that the full-backs are tasked with providing width and crossing, while the rest of the team try to drag players out of position and exploit the free spaces centrally. You can see how Croatia overload the flank in the image below.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Modric is easily the best pick from this Croatian side. He will be on penalties and most free kicks.
- Perisic and Rebic form an excellent attacking combination upfront while Barisic is a very attacking left-back. Vida is excellent in the air.
- Punt Pick: Vlasic and Kovacic. Kovacic’s ability to break the lines and progress the ball through his dribbling will be a vital component of Croatia’s attacking strategy.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11