In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Belgium ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- De Bruyne
- Belgium will line up in a 3-4-2-1 shape, which allows Martinez to account for the lack of quality Belgian full-backs by using wing-backs, and this also means that he is able to play most of his best creative and attacking players.
- Belgium manager Roberto Martinez has been heavily influenced by Barcelona and Pep Guardiola’s style of football, so it is no surprise to see Belgium ranking high for possession (76) over the last calendar year, as they look to dominate on the ball.
- Lukaku is also often used as a target man for direct passes from deep or wide, and he has the physical strength needed to hold the ball up and play in runners. This means that Belgium often have players making third-man runs off Lukaku, as he can find them with simple passes.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- Lukaku is the chief goal scorer and the main penalty taker for Belgium. He is, arguably, their most important attacking player.
- De Bruyne has a free role under Martinez for Belgium, and he constantly alters his positioning, going out wide,
dropping deep or staying high to try and overload different areas of the pitch when needed.
- Watch out for their wing-backs – Castagne, Thorgan Hazard, Carrasco – who will heavily be involved in Belgium attacks. Alderweireld’s long balls from the back are an added bonus. Tielemans can be their wildcard.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11