In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Austria ahead of Euro 2020 this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- David Alaba
- Sasa Kalajdzic
- The 4-2-3-1 is the formation that was used most frequently, especially during crucial matches as it helped the team keep a balance between defence and attack.
- Austria are a side that is comfortable keeping the majority of possession and also converting said possession into goals and chances.
- Alaba and Lazaro will provide quality on the flanks, with both players capable of progressing upfield with the ball, dribbling past opponents and picking out their teammates in the box, and in Arnautović and Kalajdžić, they also possess two players who have good instincts in the box and can generally be relied upon to get on the
end of those passes in dangerous positions.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- David Alaba is the talisman for Austria. He is extremely versatile and offers cover at left-back, center-back and in central midfield as well, but has been used in an advanced position on the left-wing by Foda to maximize his talent.
- Marcel Sabitzer, I feel, is still the most important attacking player for this Austrian side.
- Arnautovic and Kalajdzic are two excellent goal-scorers although we should expect only one of them to start most matches. Baumgartlinger (captain) and Ilsanker can give you good defensive numbers while Hinteregger is a beast in the air.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11