ENG-W vs NR-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between England and Norway.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
England: Bardsley, Bronze, Houghton, Bright, Stokes; Walsh, Scott, Parris, Kirby; Duggan, White.
Norway: Hjemlseth; Wold, Mjelde, Thorisdottir, Minde; Saevik, Risa, Engen, Reiten; Herlovsen, Carolina Hansen.
TEAM NEWS | #NORENG ?????????
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 27, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Toni Duggan will stay in the starting XI after missing most of the group stage matches due to injury.
- Steph Houghton is a “major” injury doubt for England in this match.
- Millie Bright is also a doubt through illness.
- England are ranked 3rd in the FIFA rankings while Norway are ranked 12th in the world.
- Carolina Hansen and Herlovsen are the biggest goal-scoring threats in the Norway side.
- My Prediction: England 2-0 Norway.
England: Parris, White, Mead, Kirby, Duggan
Norway: Herlovsen, Carolina Hansen, Reiten
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Parris in place of Duggan.
- You may pick vice-captain Duggan, Carolina Hansen, Herlovsen or Parris in place of Kirby.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11