ENG-W vs ARG-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between England and Argentina.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
England: Telford, Bronze, Houghton, McManus, Greenwood; Moore, Scott, Parris, Kirby; Mead, Taylor.
Argentina: Correa; Sachs, Barroso, Cometti, Stábile; Benitez, Bravo, Mayorga, Bonsegundo; Banini, S. Jaimes.
What's that? You want more football? OK! 🏴🇦🇷
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 14, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- England star Toni Duggan will once again miss this match because of a thigh problem.
- Stokes is also a doubt for the English.
- England are ranked 3rd in the FIFA rankings while Argentina are ranked 37th in the world.
- Argentina have not played at the Women’s World Cup in 12 years.
- England and Argentina have a historic rivalry. Argentina will make it very difficult for the higher ranked England.
- My Prediction: England 2-1 Argentina.
Argentina: Jaimes, Banini, Bonsegundo
England: Parris, White, Mead, Kirby
Best Dream11 Combination (updated)
Alternate Pick: You may vice-captain Kirby instead of white; you may choose Mayorga instead of Stabile.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11