ENG vs SCO – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between England and Scotland.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
England: Pickford; Reece James, Stones, Mings, Luke Shaw; Phillips, Rice, Mount; Sterling, Kane, Foden.
Scotland: Marshall; O’Donnell, Mctominay, Hanley, Tierney, Robertson; Gilmour, McGinn, Mcgregor; Dykes, Adams.
Team News & Match Tips – ENG vs SCO:
- Kieran Tierney is fit again for Scotland.
- My Verdict: England are one of the favourites to win Euro 2020. They will continue their campaign at home to Scotland at Wembley Stadium tonight. Although Scotland have a fierce rivalry with England, I will back the Three Lions to edge this one by a couple of goals.
- Interesting Fact 1: England have never lost at Wembley in a major tournament (World Cup 1966, Euro 1996), winning seven and drawing four of their previous 11 games.
- Interesting Fact 2: Scotland will participate in the Euros for the first time since 1996 and for the third time in history. It has never advanced from the group stages.
- My Prediction: England 2-0 Scotland
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11