ENG vs HUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the World Cup Qualifier between England and Hungary.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.15 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Mings, Shaw/Chilwell; Rice, Henderson; Sterling, Mount, Grealish; Kane.
Hungary: Gulacsi; Orban, At. Szalai, Lang; Nego, A. Nagy, Kleinheisler, Z. Nagy; Schon, Szoboszlai; Sallai
Team News & Match Tips – ENG vs HUN:
- Endre Botka is suspended for Hungary tonight.
- Harry Maguire, Trent Alexander-Arnold, Jude Bellingham, Reece James and Kalvin Phillips are out injured for England.
- My Verdict: Although England are heavy favourites to win tonight, Hungary performed admirably against France, Portugal and Germany in the Euros.
- Interesting Fact 1: England have won their last 21 home major tournament qualifiers, scoring 73 goals and conceding seven since a 1-1 draw with Ukraine in September 2012.
- Interesting Fact 2: England have only been defeated once across their last 54 major tournament qualifying matches (W43 D10), with that defeat coming away to Czech Republic in October 2019. England have scored 40 goals while conceding only twice in such matches since that defeat.
- Interesting Fact 3: Hungary have lost nine of their last 10 away matches against England.
- My Prediction: England 3-1 Hungary
England: Harry Kane, Sterling, Foden, Mount
Hungary: Szoboszlai, Orban, Sallai, Szalai
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11