ENG vs GER – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between England and Germany.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 9.00 – 9.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire; Trippier, Rice, Phillips, Shaw; Foden/Saka, Sterling; Kane.
Germany: Neuer; Ginter, Hummels, Rudiger; Kimmich, Kroos, Goretzka, Gosens; Havertz, Muller; Gnabry.
England revert to a back 3 for Germany game. https://t.co/f1TjQCMvBk
— Matt Law (@Matt_Law_DT) June 28, 2021
- Germany are vulnerable from set plays, as they demonstrated against Portugal.
- Trippier is England’s best taker of a dead-ball (in the absence of Mount).
- The wing-backs of both teams may neutralize each other tonight.
- Expect Germany to have most of the ball tonight.
- The Germans are agents of chaos, England are solid but stale.
Team News & Match Tips – ENG vs GER:
- Rudiger, Gosens and Gundogan are small doubts ahead of this match. But they are both expected to be in the German squad for this match.
- My Verdict: Wembley Stadium hasn’t seen too many goals in the European Championships so far. This one is likely to be a similar affair. It is too close to call and I will back a scored draw in this one.
- Interesting Fact 1: England have won two of their past 10 competitive matches against Germany.
- Interesting Fact 2: The England men’s football team have only once in their history beaten in a knockout tournament game a nation that had previously won the World Cup.
- My Prediction: England 1-1 Germany (Germany to win on penalties)
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11