ENG vs BLG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the European Qualifier match between England and Bulgaria.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Updated):
England: Pickford; Trippier, Keane, Maguire, Rose; Henderson, Rice; Barkley; Sterling, Rashford, Kane.
Bulgaria: Iliev; S Popov, Nedyalkov, Bozhikov, Bodurov; Malinov, Sarmov; Wanderson, Ivanov, Marcelinho; I Popov.
The team is in!
— England (@England) September 7, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- England will be heavy favourites to win this match.
- Lingard will miss this match through injury.
- One of either Rashford or Sancho is expected to start tonight.
- Bulgaria lost to Montenegro (1-2) and Kosovo (2-3) in their last two meetings.
- Grand League Tip: Substitutes such as Jadon Sancho and James Maddison may make a big impact off the bench.
- My Prediction: England 4-0 Bulgaria
England: Sterling, Kane, Rashford, Maguire, Barkley
Bulgaria: Popov, Marcelinho, Wanderson, Ivanov
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Keane in place of Maguire.
- You may captain Kane and vice-captain Sterling.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11