ENG vs BLG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the European Qualifier match between England and Bulgaria.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.15 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Bulgaria: Iliev, Pashov, Terziev, Hadzhiev, Zanev, Despodov, Popov, Sarmov, Kostadinov, Wanderson, Isa.
England: Pickford; Chilwell, Maguire, Mings, Trippier; Henderson, Winks, Barkley; Sterling, Kane, Rashford.
England make 5⃣ changes for their #Euro2020 qualifier v Bulgaria tonight
— Sky Sports News (@SkySportsNews) October 14, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Danny Rose will miss this match through suspension and Declan Rice is a major doubt through illness.
- My Verdict: England will be heavy favourites to win this match. They beat Bulgaria 4-0 at home last month where Harry Kane smashed a hattrick. Bulgaria are poor defensively and England will be hopeful of exploiting that.
- My Prediction: Bulgaria 0-2 England.
Bulgaria: Popov, Marcelinho, Wanderson, Ivanov
England: Sterling, Kane, Rashford, Maguire, Barkley
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Mings in place of Maguire.
- You may captain Sterling and vice-captain Kane.
- You may pick Rashford in place of Popov.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11