EGY vs UGN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Egypt and Uganda.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
Egypt: Mohammed El Shennawy; Ahmed Al-Mohammadi, Baher Mohammadi, Ahmed Hegazi, Ayman Ashraf; Mohammad Elneny, Nabil Emad; Trezeguet, Al-Said, Mohamed Salah; Ahmed Hassan Koka.
Uganda: D. Onyango; Awany, Wadada, Wasswa, Walusimbi; K. Aucho, M. Azira; Abdu Lumala, E.Okwi, F.Miya; Kyambadde.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Egypt is the home country for AFCON 2019 and is one of the favorites to win the competition.
- Egypt is ranked 58th by FIFA while Uganda is ranked 80th in the world.
- Egypt won the African Nations Cup in 1957, 1959, 1986, 1998, 2006, 2008 and 2010.
- Uganda is one of the most under-rated teams in the tournament. They are very solid defensively.
- Uganda have the capability of frustrating the opposition and capitalizing on set pieces and on the counter-attacks.
- Amr Warda is suspended for Egypt.
- My Prediction: Egypt 2-1 Uganda.
Egypt: Mo Salah, Trezeguet, Ashraf, Hegazi, El Mohammady
Uganda: Emmanuel Okwi, Patrick Kaddu, Farouk Miya, Denis Onyango
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
- You may pick Miya in place of Okwi.
- You may pick Hegazi in place of Ashraf.
- Vice-Captain Ahmed Hassan Kouka or El Mohammady in place of Trezeguet.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11