EGY vs SA – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Egypt and South Africa.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
Egypt: Mohammed El Shennawy; Ahmed Al-Mohammadi, Mahmoud Alaa, Ahmed Hegazi, Ayman Ashraf; Mohammad Elneny, Tarek Hamed; Trezeguet, Abdullah Al-Said, Mohamed Salah; Marwan Mohsen.
South Africa: Williams, Mkhize, Mkhwanazi, Hlatshwayo, Hlanti, Furman, Mokotjo, Zungu, Lorch, Tau, Mothiba.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Egypt is the home country for AFCON 2019 and is one of the favourites to win the competition.
- Egypt is ranked 58th by FIFA while South Africa is ranked 72nd in the world.
- Egypt won the African Nations Cup in 1957, 1959, 1986, 1998, 2006, 2008 and 2010.
- Themba Zwane will be suspended for South Africa.
- Amr Warda is back from suspension for Egypt.
- Ahmed Hassan Kouka is an injury doubt for Egypt.
- My Prediction: Egypt 2-1 South Africa.
Egypt: Mo Salah, Trezeguet, Ashraf, Hegazi, El Mohammady
South Africa: Tau, Mothiba, Mokotjo, Serero
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11