EGY vs CNG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the African Cup of Nations match between Egypt and DR Congo.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Confirmed Lineups (Updated):
Egypt: Mohammed El Shennawy; Ahmed Al-Mohammadi, Mahmoud Alaa El-Din, Ahmed Hegazi, Ayman Ashraf; Tarek Hamed, Mohamed Elneny; Trezeguet (Mahmoud Hassan), Abdalla El Said, Mohamed Salah; Marwan Mohsen.
DR Congo: Matampi; Ngonda, Luyindama, Tisserand, Issama; Bope Bokadi, Maghoma, Moke, M’Putu, Bolingi; Bakambu.
Team News & Match Tips:
- Egypt is the home country for AFCON 2019 and is one of the favourites to win the competition.
- Egypt is ranked 58th by FIFA while DR Congo is ranked 49th in the world.
- Egypt won the African Nations Cup in 1957, 1959, 1986, 1998, 2006, 2008 and 2010.
- DR Congo is ranked higher by FIFA but Egypt will be slight favourites to win tonight.
- My Prediction: Egypt 2-0 DR Congo.
Egypt: Mo Salah, Trezeguet, Elneny, Ashraf, Hegazi
DR Congo: Bolasie, Mbemba, Bakambu, Masuaku
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
- You may pick Bolasie in place of Bakambu.
- Vice-Captain Mohsen or Hegazi in place of Trezeguet.
- You may pick El-Said or Elneny in place of Mohsen.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11