Dynamo Kyiv vs Chelsea – In this article, I will be giving you the Fantasy Tips, Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Chelsea and Dynamo Kyiv.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 10.30-10.45 PM tonight). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Dynamo Kyiv: Boyko; Kedziora, Kadar, Burda, Mykolenko; Sydorchuk, Shepeliev; Shaparenko, Sidcley, Tsygankov; Garmash.
Chelsea: Kepa; Zappacosta, Christensen, Rudiger, Alonso; Kovacic, Kante, Loftus-Cheek; Hudson-Odoi, Giroud, Willian.
- New Dynamo signing Fran Sol is out for 2 months with injury.
- For Dynamo, key winger Verbic is out. Their only fit striker Rusyn is out. Full back Kedziora is Doubtful.
- Gonzalo Higuain has not travelled with the squad due to illness.
- Denys Boyko will start in goal, had it not been for his saves Dynamo could have lost by 6 last week.
- After Buyalskyi being largely ineffective on the left in the first leg, Sidcley has been confirmed to start on the wing after a colourful cameo at Stamford Bridge.
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Some thoughts on Dynamo Kyiv:
- Dynamo Kyiv – Ukraine’s Premier club in terms of fan base and historical success go into tonight’s Europa League first leg in a strong form since their league restarted after the winter break.
- 2019 began with the R32 ties v Olympiacos. Dynamo came back from behind twice to draw their away leg 2-2! They then showed a resilient defensive performance at home as they edged Olympiacos 1-0 and 3-2 on aggregate.
- Dynamo’s star men come in their midfield. Winger Viktor Tsygankov is usually the first name on the team sheet, having taken the wide role on the right since Yarmolenko’s departure.
- Another big player is fellow Ukraine international team-mate Mykola Shaparenko. The dynamic attacking midfielder seems to be the player Chelsea are currently missing in Barkley and Kovacic. Whilst he’s certainly not as aggressive as those two, he is technically gifted.
- Garmash is usually an Attacking Mid, this will be his third match up front, where’s he likely to play the target man role.
Best Dream11 Combination (updated):
- Replace Christensen by Rudiger
- Replace Garmash by Shaparenko
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11