Borussia Dortmund vs Tottenham Hotspur – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Borussia Dortmund and Tottenham Hotspur.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 12.30-12:45 AM tonight). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Confirmed Lineups (updated):
Borussia Dortmund: Bürki; Wolf, Akanji, Diallo, Guerreiro; Weigl, Witsel; Reus, Gotze, Sancho; Alcacer.
Tottenham Hotspur: Lloris; Alderweireld, Sánchez, Vertonghen; Aurier, Winks, Sissoko, Davies; Eriksen; Son, Kane.
- Marcel Schmelzer is back in training for Dortmund but Lukasz Piszczek is a major doubt for this match.
- Tottenham injury updates in the tweet below.
- Kieran Trippier has not travelled with the squad.
➡️ @dele_official (hamstring) – begun to integrate with first team training.
— Tottenham Hotspur (@SpursOfficial) March 4, 2019
- Son has a phenomenal record against Borussia Dortmund. He has scored 9 goals in 11 matches against them.
- Ben Davies has a good start of starting the match as he is fresher and defensively better than Danny Rose.
- Roman Bürki is yet to concede at home in the UEFA Champions League this season.
- Dortmund will come out all guns blazing right from the whistle. Should be a very attacking match.
- If Dortmund scores the 1st and 2nd goal, then the match can go either way. But if Spurs score, Dortmund will have to score FIVE goals to qualify.
- Reus, Alcacer, Guerreiro and Sancho all excellent attacking options for Dortmund.
- One of Lamela or Lucas Moura may be a wildcard in this match.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11