DOR vs SCH – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Borussia Dortmund and Schalke.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 6.30 – 7.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Borussia Dortmund: Bürki – Piszczek, Hummels, Akanji – Hakimi, Brandt, Delaney, Guerreiro – Sancho, Haaland, Hazard.
Schalke: Schubert – Kenny, Todibo, Nastasic, Oczipka – McKennie, Serdar, Caligiuri, Harit – Burgstaller, Raman.
Team News & Match Tips – DOR vs SCH:
- Axel Witsel, Emre Can, Marco Reus, Nico Schulz and Dan-Axel Zagadou are out injured for Borussia Dortmund.
- Kabak, Mascarell and Stambouli are out injured for Schalke.
- My Verdict: Bundesliga returns to after the coronavirus suspension with a mouth-watering clash. This is the Revierderby – arguably the biggest derby match in the Bundesliga.
- It is an understatement to say that Borussia Dortmund love to play attacking football. It is also no exaggeration to say that they often struggle defensively.
- Since the arrival of former Huddersfield manager David Wagner at the start of the campaign, Schalke have improved upon last season and are currently 6th in the Bundesliga table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Schalke’s away record this season is a little mixed. They have won 4, drawn 4 and lost 4 away from home.
- Borussia Dortmund have a lot of firepower in attack to hurt the Schalke defence. They are the 2nd highest goal scorers in the Bundesliga this season. Expect them to attack and play freely.
- I am going for a Borussia Dortmund home win against Schalke in the Revierderby.
- Tip: The lack of supporters in the stadiums is likely to reduce the home advantage for teams as the season goes on.
- Interesting Fact: Borussia Dortmund have won 7 of their last 8 Bundesliga games while Schalke are winless in their last 7 games.
- My Prediction: Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Schalke
Borussia Dortmund: Sancho, Haaland, Hakimi, Guerreiro, Hazard
Schalke: Harit (P), Serdar, Gregoritsch, Oczipka, Caligiuri (P), Raman
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11