DOR vs HOF – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Bundesliga match between Borussia Dortmund and Hoffenheim.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.50 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Team News & Match Tips – DOR vs HOF:
- Borussia Dortmund will be without Mats Hummels, Nico Schulz and Zagadou against Hoffenheim tonight.
- Nordtveit and Hubner are out injured for Hoffenheim tonight.
- My Verdict: It is an understatement to say that Borussia Dortmund love to play attacking football. It is also no exaggeration to say that they often struggle defensively. Hoffenheim love playing attacking football as well so this could be an entertaining encounter. I will back Dortmund to win this one at home by a couple of goals.
- Interesting Fact 1: Borussia Dortmund have won only nine out of their last 26 Bundesliga matches against Hoffenheim.
- Interesting Fact 2: Kramaric has already scored seven goals against Borussia Dortmund in the past few seasons.
- My Prediction: Borussia Dortmund 3-1 Hoffenheim
Borussia Dortmund: Haaland, Guerreiro, Reus, Reyna, Meunier, Emre Can
Hoffenheim: Andre Kramaric, Kaderabek, Skov, Baumgartner, Hubner, Geiger
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11