DIN vs SLU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Belarus Premier League match between Dinamo Minsk and FK Slutsk.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 7.30 – 7.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Dinamo Minsk: Plotnikov; Shitov, Dinga, Goropevsek; Rios, Pavlovski, Olekhnovich, Brucic; Kilomvich, Bakhar; Shikavka.
Slutsk: Pankratov; Trubilo, Koanda, Anyukevich, Chebotaev; Teterenko, Veljko; Takulov; Umar Bala, Buraev, Semenov, Kozlov; Serdyuk.
Team News & Match Tips – DIN vs SLU:
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Belarus Premier League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- My Verdict: Dinamo Minsk finished 4th in the Belarusian Premier League last season. However, they made a miserable start to their current campaign after losing 3 of their first 4 league matches.
- Dinamo, however, changed their manager a couple of weeks ago and have won both their matches since then. They will be riding high on their recent momentum.
- Slutsk finished 11th in the Belarusian Premier League last season. They narrowly avoided relegation last season but have started this season extremely well and they are currently on top of the Belarus Premier League table.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interestingly, both these sides have scored a lot of goals this season so we could be in for a high scoring encounter. Slutsk are the highest goalscorers in the league before Round 7 began. Slutsk have won both their away games so far this season.
- It is also noteworthy that Dynamo have not secured a single draw this season in the Belarus Premier League. In 4 of the 5 matches Dinamo have scored a goal in this season, they have scored at least twice.
- Interesting Fact: The last match between these two sides resulted in a 2-1 win for Dinamo Minsk at home.
- My Prediction: Dinamo Minsk 2-1 Slutsk
Dinamo Minsk: Bakhar, Shikavka (P), Klimovich, Brucic, Olekhnovich
Slutsk: Serdyuk (P), Semenov, Koanda, Kozlov, Buraev, Serdyuk
Fantasy Scout 11 is raising funds for the NGO @goonj that is currently working to ensure that people on the roads survive this COVID-19 Coronavirus Lockdown time with access to basic Food & medical care.
If you want to donate, visit the link: https://t.co/l4QmEKAYSQ
— FantasyScout11 (@FantasyScout_11) April 15, 2020
- Umar Bala
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 1:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 2:
Best Dream11 Combination – Preference 3:
Note: DO NOT copy these teams. These teams are just templates. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11