DET vs DAL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Detroit Pistons and the Dallas Mavericks.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Match Time: 13th December 07.30 am IST
Venue – Arena Ciudad de Mexico
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Pistons are ranked 9th in the Eastern Conference. They are in good form recently having won 4 out of their last 5 games.
Mavericks are ranked 3rd in the Western Conference with a record of 16-7. On a rare occasion, they lost to Kings in their last match by a narrow margin.
- Griffin will play an important role in tomorrow’s game. He is averaging 18 PPG and is a crucial part of the team.
- Along with Griffin, another player who is the backbone of the team at the centre is Drummond. With an average of 17 PPG and ability to burst from the middle makes him an obvious threat. He is the one to look out for.
- Kennard has been consistent this season with his performances. He is shooting guard and provides an all-round performance in the play.
- Rose and Galloway are expected to start from the bench tomorrow and they can offer you good points in fantasy teams. Its suggested to keep them in the team. They have performed exceptionally well in last games and have given double figure points.
- Jackson and Thomas are out of this match due to injury
- Doncic is their trump card this season so far. He is averaging 30 PPG and plays as a SF. He is a must pick in the team. In his last match, he gathered 27 points, 8 assists, and 7 rebounds
- Hardaway has been phenomenal shooting guard so far. He managed 29 points in his last game, and it was one of his best display ever.
- Another player who has risen this season is Porzingis. His average is 16 PPG and being applauded for his efforts so far.
- Wright will be a GTD for tomorrow’s line-up. Finney-Smith can get a chance to start the game and if he does then he will be a great pick in the team, keeping in mind his low credits.
Pistons: Bruce Brown, Luke Kennard, Tony Snell, Blake Griffin, A. Drummond
Mavericks: Luka Doncic, T. Hardaway Jr., D. Finney-Smith, K. Porzingis, Dwight Powell
Captain Choice: Doncic
DET vs DAL Prediction: A win for the Dallas Mavericks
Match Tip: Mavericks performance has been top notch this season. Their team chemistry and Doncic’s ability makes them tough. It will be an uphill task for the Pistons to beat the Mavericks tomorrow. Expect a high scoring game. You can try Hardaway and Drummond as captains in Grand Leagues.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11