DER vs LU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the English Championship match between Derby County and Leeds United.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 8.45 – 9.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Derby County: Roos; Bogle, Keogh, Tomori, Malone; Mount, Johnson, Holmes; Wilson, Nugent, Lawrence.
Leeds United: Casilla; Ayling, Cooper, Berardi, Dallas; Foreshaw, Klich, Phillips; Hernandez, Harrison; Roofe.
Casilla, Dallas, Cooper, Berardi, Ayling, Phillips, Klich, Forshaw, Harrison, Hernandez, Roofe pic.twitter.com/iV5Y948poY
— Leeds United (@LUFC) May 11, 2019
- Martyn Waghorn and Duane Holmes are both doubts for Derby.
- Patrick Bamford is suspended for Leeds.
- Pontus Jansson faces a late fitness test.
- Leeds won both games during the regular season – a 4-1 away from home and a 2-0 win at home.
- Leeds striker Kemar Roofe scored in both Championship fixtures against Derby in the 2018-19 campaign (3 goals).
— Derby County (@dcfcofficial) May 11, 2019
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
- Pablo Hernandez
- Mason Mount
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (safe)(updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Small Risk)(Updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11