DEN vs LAL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Line-ups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the NBA match between the Denver Nuggets and the Los Angeles Lakers.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Match Time: 4th December 07.30 am IST
Venue – Pepsi Centre, Denver
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Nuggets are ranked 2nd in the Western Conference and are behind the mighty Lakers. They had a great start to the season with a record of 13-4. They lost their last game at Sacramento at overtime.
Los Angeles Lakers:
There is no doubt that this team is ranked 1st in the Western Conference. They had their best start to the season with a record of 17-3. This is all because of two superstars: LeBron James and Anthony Davis. They lost their last game to Luca Doncic’s Mavericks.
- Jokic is their star player with 16 PPG and 10 rebounds. He is a must pick.
- Barton has been consistent this season for the Nuggets with both points and rebounds in his kitty. He will be a good inclusion in the team.
- Gary Harris is performing well and providing his best inputs for the team. If there is room for choice, then go with him from the home side.
- Murray and Milsap will also start the game and are expected to rake in some points here and there.
- LeBron James (25 PPG) and Anthony Davis (26.1 PPG) need no introduction. They both have taken the season by storm so far. They both are must in the team, whatsoever.
- Caruso has provided good numbers this season and comes at a cheap credit. You can include him in order to accommodate the players.
- K Caldwell Pope is another low credit player who has performed consistently with their peers. He is a good pick too.
- Danny Green will start the match, but I will personally prefer the above two low credit players with good scope for points.
- McGee provides some points here and there but due to the team dynamics revolving around James and Davis, he is not up to the mark this season.
Nuggets: W Barton, J Murray, P Millsap, N Jokic, G Harris
Lakers: J Mcgee, A Davis, LeBron James, K Caldwell Pope, D Green
Captain Choice: Davis, James, Jokic
DEN vs LAL Prediction: A close win for the Los Angeles Lakers
Match Tip: This top of the table clash will be exciting. Expect a high scoring game. It will be difficult to create a team with so many superstars and high credits. Go with a balanced team. Must picks are James and Davis. Also take one of Barton/Jokic.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11