DAE vs SSMG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Korean League (K-League) match between Daegu FC and Sangju Sangmu.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 3.30 – 4.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Daegu FC: Yeong eun Choi; Woo Seok Kim, Tae Uk Jeong, Jeong un Hong (c); Soon Min Hwang, Jin Hyun Lee, Tsubasha Nishi, Seong Won Jeong/Tae Hyeon Hwan; Ko Jae Hyeon/Damjanovic, Kim Dae-won, Edgar.
Sangju Sangmu: Byeong-Keun-Hwang; Jae-Uh-Bae, Kyung Won Kwon, Jin Hyeok Kim, Tae Hyeon Ahn; Young uh Park; Seok Jong Han (c), Min Hyeok Kim; Seung Min Song/Seon-Min-Moon, Sang uh Kang; Seong- Uk-Jin.
Team News & Match Tips – DAE vs SSMG:
- Daegu midfielder Kim Seon Min is suspended for this clash while Cesinha is a major doubt for this match.
- Important: Do not invest heavily in the Korean League in the early stages. At the start of the season, the results in any league can be unpredictable. So I urge you to NOT invest too heavily in these matches.
- A maximum of 4 foreign players are allowed in the playing XI of each K-League side.
- The K-League season is divided into 3 parts. The regular season has 2 phases while the championship-relegation round happens in the final month of the season. This will, however, be a reduced season.
- My Verdict: Hosts Daegu finished 5th in the K-League last season. Currently, under the stewardship of a caretaker manager, Daegu have failed to register their first win of the season.
- Visitors Sangju Sangmu finished 7th in the K-League last season. Sangju Sangmu will be relegated to the second division at the end of this season. They are a club where players undergoing military training ply their trade.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Daegu are a good side who have struggled to get going this season due to various reasons. They have found it difficult to score goals and may do so again in the absence of Cesinha. Sangju were lucky to win last time out against Gwangju but their confidence will be high heading into this match. I am backing the home side Daegu to get their first win of the season tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Daegu FC had the 2nd best defensive record in the league last season.
- Interesting Stat 2: Dejan Damjanović is K-League’s all-time second-highest scorer.
- Interesting Stat 3: These two sides met 3 times last season with Daegu winning one, Sangju winning one, and both teams drawing the third match.
- My Prediction: Daegu FC 2-1 Sangju Sangmu
Daegu FC: Cesinha (FK), Kim Dae-won, Edgar, Soon Min Hwang, Dejan Damjanović, Jeong un Hong
Sangju Sangmu: Kang Sang Woo, Seon-Min-Moon, Seong- Uk-Jin, Kwon Kwon-won, Seok Jong Han
- Kim Dae-won/Damjanović
- Kang Sang Woo
- Seon-Min-Moon/Seong- Uk-Jin
- Soon Min Hwang
- Jeong un Hong
- Kwon Kwon-won/Seok Jong Han
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11