CZR vs ENG – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between the Czech Republic and England.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group D Qualification scenario:
- The Czech Republic will finish first in the group with a win or draw against England, based on its superior goal differential. Even with a loss, the Czechs will finish second unless Croatia beats Scotland and overtakes them in goal differential.
- England will advance with a win or draw tie against the Czech Republic, or with a Croatia win or draw against Scotland. England will win the group with a win against the Czech Republic.
- Croatia could finish second with a win over Scotland and a Czech Republic loss, but only with a big gain in goal differential. Croatia must win to have any chance to advance.
- Scotland could still finish second with a win over Croatia and an England loss. Scotland must beat Croatia to avoid finishing last in the group.
Czech Republic: Vaclik; Coufal, Kalas, Celustka, Boril; Soucek, Kral; Masopust, Darida, Jankto; Schick.
England: Pickford; Walker, Stones, Maguire, Shaw; Rice, Phillips/Bellingham; Foden, Grealish, Sterling/Rashford; Kane.
— England (@England) June 22, 2021
Team News & Match Tips – CZR vs ENG:
- Mason Mount and Ben Chilwell are unavailable for this match.
- My Verdict: The Czech Republic have been the surprise package in Group D of the Euros. A win or a draw tonight will make them group winners tonight. After receiving criticism for their passive style of play against Scotland, England are likely to set up more aggressively in tonight’s match against the Czech Republic. The Czechs picked up a fantastic win against Scotland and a good point against Croatia. They will be in a confident mood heading into this match. England are still one of the favourites to win Euro 2020. I will back the Three Lions to edge this one by a couple of goals.
- Interesting Fact 1: The Czech Republic went as far as the final in the 1996 edition of the Euros.
- Interesting Fact 2: England have never lost at Wembley in a major tournament (World Cup 1966, Euro 1996), winning seven and drawing four of their previous 11 games.
- My Prediction: Czech Republic 1-2 England
— The Athletic UK (@TheAthleticUK) June 22, 2021
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11