CRY vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Liverpool.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 7.30 – 7.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Kelly, Tomkins, Cahill, Van Aanholt; Townsend, Kouyate, Milivojevic, McArthur, Zaha; Ayew.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Lovren, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson, Fabinho, Wijnaldum; Oxlade-Chamberlain, Mane, Firmino.
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) November 23, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Joel Matip is out injured for Liverpool.
- Mo Salah and Andy Robertson are major doubts for this match.
- My Verdict: Liverpool are an unstoppable winning machine. Without Robertson and Salah, their attacking potential may be limited. I am going for a narrow Liverpool win.
- My Prediction: Crystal Palace 1-2 Liverpool.
— Crystal Palace F.C. (@CPFC) November 23, 2019
Crystal Palace: Zaha, Ayew, Milivojevic, Van Aanholt
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Firmino, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk
- Van Dijk
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Origi in place of Milner.
- You may vice-captain Oxlade-Chamberlain or Alexander-Arnold in place of Firmino.
- You may pick Van Aanholt in place of Milivojevic.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
- Use this Link to Download the Faboom App and join contests for tonight’s match.
- Use the following code to get 200% Bonus Cash after Deposit on Faboom – FS200
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11