CRY vs CHE – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Crystal Palace and Chelsea.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 10.00 – 10.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Crystal Palace: Guaita; Ward, Cahill, Sakho, Van Aanholt; McArthur, McCarthy, Milivojevic, Kouyate, Zaha; Ayew.
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Alonso/Reece James; Barkley, Gilmour/Jorginho, Mount; Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Team News & Match Tips – CRY vs CHE:
- Kelly, Schlupp and Tomkins are out injured for Palace tonight.
- Fikayo Tomori, Kante and Kovacic are unavailable for Chelsea tonight.
- My Verdict: Crystal Palace have been solid defensively this season. But their recent form has been awful as they have lost 3 straight league encounters. Furthermore, Palace’s home record isn’t too good this season.
- Chelsea have improved their overall attacking play since the arrival of Frank Lampard as the manager of the club. Their poor defensive away record, however, is a cause for concern.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Chelsea need to keep winning if they are to finish in the top 4 at the end of the campaign. Palace’s poor recent form makes Chelsea favourites to win. Will Chelsea keep a clean sheet? That is the more difficult question to answer. Can Palace get something out of this match? Yes. Given Chelsea’s poor away form and the fact that this is a London Derby, I certainly give them a chance.
- Interesting Stat 1: Chelsea have picked up just one win from their last six away matches in the Premier League in 2020.
- Interesting Stat 2: Crystal Palace have the 2nd worst attack in the Premier League this season.
- Interesting Stat 3: Palace have conceded 8 goals and scored none in their last 3 Premier League encounters.
- Interesting Stat 4: Chelsea have picked up just 1 clean sheet away from home all season.
- My Prediction: Crystal Palace 0-2 Chelsea
Crystal Palace: Wilfried Zaha, Jordan Ayew, Milivojevic, Van Aanholt
Chelsea: Giroud, Pulisic, Kovacic, Alonso, James, Mason Mount
- Reece James/Mount
- Van Aanholt
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Palace Score:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Chelsea Clean Sheet:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11