CRU vs WOL – In this article, we will give you the Best Dream11 Combination, Team News, Probable Lineups and Fantasy Tips for the UEFA Europa League qualifier 2nd Leg between Crusaders and Wolves.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Crusaders: O’Neill; Clarke, Lowry, Burns, Hegarty; Ward; O’Rourke, Heatley, J Owens; Forsythe, Rory Hale.
Wolves: Patricio; Bennett, Coady, Boly; Jonny Otto, Dendoncker, Moutinho, Neves, Traore; Jota, Jimenez.
— Wolves (@Wolves) August 1, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- The 1st leg ended in a 2-0 win for Wolves.
- This match is a UEFA Europa League Qualifier 2nd Leg.
- The winners of the tie will meet either Czech side FK Jablonec or Armenia’s Pyunik in the third round of Europa League qualifying.
- Matt Doherty is unavailable for Wolves.
- Ruben Neves has travelled with the Wolves squad but is a small doubt for this match.
- Central defender Colin Coates is available for Crusaders again.
- If Wolves get 1 away goal, this tie will be virtually over.
- My Prediction: Crusaders 0-2 Wolves.
Tonights team pic.twitter.com/pQcptSlZlD
— Crusaders FC (@CrusadersFC) August 1, 2019
- Jonny Otto/Vinagre
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small Risk)(Updated):
- You may pick Neves or Traore in place of Moutinho. Both are equally good options.
- You may pick Coady in place of Bennett.
- You may go in for 4 Wolves defenders and pick Coady in place of Moutinho.
- You may pick Rory Hale or Lowry in place of O’Rourke.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Higher Risk)(Updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11