CRO vs SCO – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Euro 2020 match between Croatia and Scotland.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.00 – 12.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Tie Breaker Rules:
If two or more teams are tied in points at the end of group play, ties are broken via the following:
- The greatest number of points accrued in the matches between the tied teams.
- Goal difference in the matches played between the tied teams.
- Goals scored in the matches played between the tied teams.
Group D Qualification scenario:
- The Czech Republic will finish first in the group with a win or draw against England, based on its superior goal differential. Even with a loss, the Czechs will finish second unless Croatia beats Scotland and overtakes them in goal differential.
- England will advance with a win or draw tie against Czech Republic, or with a Croatia win or draw against Scotland. England will win the group with a win against Czech Republic.
- Croatia could finish second with a win over Scotland and a Czech Republic loss, but only with a big gain in goal differential. Croatia must win to have any chance to advance.
- Scotland could still finish second with a win over Croatia and an England loss. Scotland must beat Croatia to avoid finishing last in the group.
Croatia: Livaković – Vrsaljko, Lovren, Vida, Gvardiol – Brozović, Kovačić – Ivanušec (Brekalo), Modrić, Perišić, Petković.
Scotland: Marshall; McTominay, Hanley, Tierney; O’Donnell, McGregor, Armstrong, McGinn, Robertson; Dykes, Adams.
Team News & Match Tips – CRO vs SCO:
- Billy Gilmour tested positive for covid and is unavailable for this match.
- My Verdict: Croatia were very poor against England but managed to scrape a draw against the Czech Republic. Scotland picked up a fantastic point against England in London last week. They will be in a confident mood heading into this match in front of their home fans in Glasgow. The winner of this match will qualify for the knockout stage of the Euros.
- Interesting Fact 1: Scotland will participate in the Euros for the first time since 1996 and for the third time in history. It has never advanced from the group stages.
- My Prediction: Croatia 1-1 Scotland
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11