In this article, I will be giving you the Probable XI, Top Fantasy Picks, Team Tactics & Dream11 Tips for the nation of Brazil ahead of Copa America this summer.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Top Fantasy Picks:
- Tite’s most-used formation in charge of Brazil is the 4-3-3 although he has also used the 4-2-3-1 and 4-1-3-2 as well. With his current starting XI options, he is most likely to play with a defensive midfielder who could provide more fluidity in the build-up and better protection during defensive transitions.
- The biggest advantage that the Brazilians have in attack is their speed. Relying on creativity and technical abilities is certainly their main trait but executing everything with pace and using their strengths to outplay the opposition is something that they focus on.
Image via Total Football Analysis
- It is noticeable that when Brazil have had Neymar in the starting XI they have relied more on combining on the left in an effort to penetrate their opponents with his help. He is their chief goalscorer, free-kick specialist and penalty taker.
- Firmino, Jesus and Richarlison won’t score many goals but will chip in with attacking returns at unpredictable intervals. Casemiro is Brazil’s most important midfielder given his defensive prowess.
- Brazil’s full-backs – Lodi, Danilo, Alex Sandro – will operate very high up the pitch and can act as excellent attacking options for your sides. Marquinhos and Thiago Silva are excellent in the air and will also complete several passes in most matches.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11