CHN-W vs SPA-W – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the FIFA Women’s World Cup match between China and Spain.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 8.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (Updated):
China: Peng Shimeng; Liu Shanshan, Wu Haiyan, Han Peng, Lin Yuping, Wang Yan; Gu Yasha, Wang Shuang, Zhang Rui; Ying Li, Wang Shanshan.
Spain: Sandra Paños; Leila, Irene Paredes, Maria León, Marta Corredera; Patri Guijarro, Virginia Torrecilla; Lucia Garcia, Jenni Hermoso, Mariona Caldentey; Nahikari Garcia.
— FIFA Women's World Cup (@FIFAWWC) June 17, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Spain star Torrecilla is a major doubt for this match through injury.
- Nahikari Garcia is also a doubt.
- China are ranked 16th in the FIFA rankings while Spain are ranked 13th in the world.
- Both teams have won one and lost one match in the tournament so far.
- Wang Shuang and Li Ying are the two main attacking threats for China.
- Jennifer Hermoso and Alexia Putellas will be the two main attackers for Spain.
China: Wang Shuang, Yang Li, Li Ying
Spain: Jennifer Hermoso, Alexia Putellas, Irene Paredes
Best Dream11 Combination (Updated):
Alternate Picks: You may choose Caldentey or Wang Shan Shan in place of Nahikari Garcia as your 3rd striker.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11