CHE vs WHU – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Chelsea and West Ham United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Chelsea: Mendy; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Silva, Chilwell; Kovacic, Kante, Mount; Pulisic, Giroud, Werner.
West Ham United: Fabianski; Coufal, Diop, Ogbonna, Cresswell; Soucek, Rice; Bowen, Noble/Lanzini, Fornals/Benrahma; Haller.
Team News & Match Tips – CHE vs WHU:
- Masuaku is ruled out for West Ham while Antonio, Balbuena and Yarmolenko are doubts.
- Christian Pulisic is fit again for Chelsea. Hakim Ziyech and Hudson-Odoi are out injured.
- My Verdict: Chelsea lost back to back Premier League games against Everton and Wolves last week. However, they will be playing at home tonight where they have lost just once this season.
- West Ham have been one of the most impressive sides in the Premier League this season. They have defended very well and have also been potent upfront.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- This could be a cagey encounter between two solid London-based sides. I am going for a narrow Chelsea win but I won’t be surprised if West Ham put up a proper fight and spoil Chelsea’s clean sheet hopes.
- Interesting Fact 1: West Ham did the double over Chelsea last season, winning 1-0 at Stamford Bridge and then scoring a stoppage-time goal to triumph 3-2 at home in July.
- Interesting Fact 2: Chelsea have lost just one of their past 14 Premier League home games against West Ham.
- Interesting Fact 3: Olivier Giroud has scored seven of Chelsea’s past 10 goals in all competitions.
- Interesting Fact 4: David Moyes has not won any of his 15 Premier League matches as a manager at Stamford Bridge (D7, L8). [Stats Source: BBC]
- My Prediction: Chelsea 2-1 West Ham
Chelsea: Werner, Giroud, Chilwell, Mount, Zouma, Pulisic
West Ham United: Bowen, Cresswell, Soucek, Haller, Coufal, Ogbonna
View this post on Instagram
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11