CHE vs MUN – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Carabao Cup match between Chelsea and Manchester United.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 12.35 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Chelsea: Caballero; James, Zouma, Guehi, Alonso; Gilmour, Kovačić, Jorginho; Pulisic, Hudson-Odoi, Batshuayi.
Manchester United: Romero; Lindelof, Maguire, Rojo; Wan-Bissaka, McTominay, Fred, Williams; Lingard, James, Rashford.
Team News & Match Tips:
- A lot of first-team players from both sides are likely to get rested tonight.
- Kante, Rudiger, Christensen and Loftus-Cheek are out injured for Chelsea. Ross Barkley is a major doubt.
- Pogba, Shaw, Matic, Dalot, Bailly and Tuanzebe have not travelled with the Manchester United squad to London
- Chong and Greenwood played for the Under-21 team last night.
- My Verdict: Chelsea are currently on a 7match winning streak in all competitions. Chelsea beat Ajax and Burnley away from home in the last week and that will give the players a lot of confidence. Lampard will definitely freshen up his starting lineup a bit for this match. This will be a difficult match for Manchester United away from home. The last week has been good for them, however. They held Liverpool to a 1-1 draw and defeated Partizan and Norwich away from home. Tonight will be a completely different challenge for them. I expect Chelsea’s youngsters to excel once again tonight.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 2-1 Manchester United
We are happy to partner with @1mgOfficial – India's No 1 Online Health Pharmacy!
I have created a FREE Entry Pvt contest between Chelsea & Manchester United on Dream11 tonight.
Top 2 will get a Free Prize from 1 MG!
Max Entries – 500
Contest Code – 1r27djd8y75a4_ pic.twitter.com/pngxeugvIy
— FantasyScout11 (@FantasyScout_11) October 30, 2019
Chelsea: Batshuayi, Hudson-Odoi, Pulisic, Pedro, Barkley, Emerson
Manchester United: Martial, James, Rashford, Lingard, Greenwood
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may vice-captain Hudson-Odoi in place of Pulisic. Equally good picks.
- You may pick Kovacic or Zouma in place of Jorginho. Equally good picks.
- You may pick Zuehi in place of Reece James.
- You may pick McTominay in place of Lingard.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium League)(Updated):
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11