CHE vs MCI – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Chelsea and Manchester City.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 12.30 – 12.45 AM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Rudiger, Alonso; Kovacic, Kante, Jorginho; Mount/Willian, Giroud, Pulisic.
Manchester City: Ederson; Walker, Laporte, Fernandino, Mendy; Rodri, Gundogan, De Bruyne; Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo/Jesus.
Team News & Match Tips – CHE vs MCI:
- Sergio Aguero, Eric Garcia and John Stones are out injured for this match.
- Fikayo Tomori and Callum Hudson-Odoi are unavailable for Chelsea tonight.
- My Verdict: Manchester City have had an inconsistent Premier League campaign by their lofty standards. However, they have the ability to destroy any team on their day. They won their last 2 matches by an aggregate 8-0 scoreline.
- Chelsea have improved their overall attacking play since the arrival of Frank Lampard as the manager of the club. Their recent home record against Manchester City is very decent, however.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- The 3-month coronavirus break has done nothing to disrupt City’s attacking rhythm. If Manchester City do not win tonight, Liverpool will be crowned Premier League champions. That is motivation enough for them to keep winning. Chelsea will present a stern challenge for City as they look to keep hold of their 4th place in the league. A tight match is in prospect at Stamford Bridge tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Chelsea have only kept one clean sheet in the last 11 Premier League encounters.
- Interesting Stat 2: Olivier Giroud has scored in his last three Premier League starts against Manchester City.
- Interesting Stat 3: Pep Guardiola has only won one of his five away games as a manager versus Chelsea, drawing one and losing three.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 1-2 Manchester City
Chelsea: Giroud, Pulisic, Kovacic, Alonso, James, Mason Mount
Manchester City: De Bruyne, Mahrez, Jesus, Bernardo, Laporte
- De Bruyne
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11