Chelsea vs Malmo – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Europa League match between Chelsea and Malmo.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 12.30-12.45 AM tonight). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Chelsea: Caballero; Azpilicueta, Christensen, Rudiger, Emerson; Barkley, Kovacic, Kante; Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Giroud.
Malmo: Dahlin; Nielsen, Bengtsson, Safari; Reiks, Christiansen, Bachirou, Traustason, Vindheim; Rosenberg, Antonsson.
- Kepa Arrizabalaga is a major doubt for tonight’s match with a hamstring injury.
- Pedro and Zappacosta are also doubtful for tonight.
- Loftus-Cheek is back in the Chelsea squad after recovering from injury.
- Hudson-Odoi, Willian, Emerson and Giroud are likely to come back into the Chelsea starting XI.
- Antonsson is Malmo’s most dangerous attacker with 3 goals and 1 assist in the UEL this season.
- Malmö’s Iceland midfielder Traustason could miss the match after his partner gave birth. His participation is doubtful.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11