CHE vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination for the UEFA Supercup match between Chelsea and Liverpool.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and revised Dream11 combination will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the official final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Probable Lineups (Updated):
Chelsea: Kepa, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma, Emerson, Jorginho, Kante, Kovacic, Pedro, Pulisic, Giroud.
Liverpool: Adrián, Gomez, Matip, Van Dijk, Robertson, Fabinho, Milner, Henderson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, Mané.
🔴 #SuperCup TEAM NEWS 🔴
Our team to face @ChelseaFC tonight 👊
— Liverpool FC (@LFC) August 14, 2019
Team News & Match Tips:
- Loftus-Cheek and Hudson-Odoi are out injured for Chelsea.
- Liverpool goalkeeper Alisson Becker is out injured for a few weeks.
- Kante and Nabi Keita are injury doubts for this match.
- Liverpool and Chelsea are likely to rotate heavily for this match. Lineups are uncertain.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 1-3 Liverpool.
Chelsea: Barkley, Pulisic, Tammy Abraham, Pedro
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Firmino, Van Dijk, Robertson, Trent Arnold
Captain & Vice-Captain Picks:
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Small League)(Updated):
- You may pick Oxlade-Chamberlain in place of Milner. Equally good options.
- You may pick Joe Gomez in place of Matip.
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Medium-Size League)(Updated):
Note: Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11