CHE vs LIV – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Chelsea and Liverpool.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 8.30 – 9.00 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Chelsea: Kepa/Caballero; James, Rudiger/Christensen, Zouma, Azpilicueta; Kante, Kovacic, Jorginho/Mount; Hudson-Odoi, Havertz, Werner.
Liverpool: Alisson; Alexander-Arnold, Gomez, Van Dijk, Robertson; Henderson/Wijnaldum, Fabinho, Keita; Salah, Firmino, Mane.
Team News & Match Tips – CHE vs LIV:
- Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain is out injured for Liverpool. Thiago may be involved.
- Christian Pulisic, Thiago Silva, Ben Chilwell and Hakim Ziyech are out injured for Chelsea.
- My Verdict: Both these teams have been involved in some epic counters over the last few seasons. At Anfield, last season, Liverpool defeated Chelsea 5-3 in an 8-goal thriller. Chelsea have recruited heavily in the transfer window but only two of the new recruits are available to play this match. They also have the exact same defence that conceded a tonne of goals last season. Liverpool, themselves, have looked shaky at the back and they cannot be confidently backed to keep a clean sheet at the Bridge tonight. I am backing Liverpool to win this one but both teams to get on the scoreline.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Interesting Fact 1: Liverpool have won 3 of their past 5 league games at Stamford Bridge under Jürgen Klopp.
- Interesting Fact 2: Chelsea are unbeaten in their past 13 home league games against the reigning champions (W7, D6).
- Interesting Fact 3: Kepa Arrizabalaga has failed to stop nine of the last 13 shots on target he has faced in the division. He had the 2nd-lowest save percentage in the Premier League last season.
- Interesting Fact 4: Roberto Firmino and Trent Alexander-Arnold both scored home and away against Chelsea in last season’s Premier League.
- Interesting Fact 5: Liverpool have conceded 15 goals in their last eight league games stretching back to the previous season.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 1-2 Liverpool
Chelsea: Werner, Havertz, Mount, Jorginho, Reece James, Azpilicueta, Kovacic
Liverpool: Salah, Mane, Alexander-Arnold, Robertson, Van Dijk, Firmino, Fabinho
- Robertson/Van Dijk
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11