CHE vs BUR – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Chelsea and Burnley.
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 11.30 – 11.45 PM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate.
Predicted Lineups (updated):
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta, Luiz, Christensen, Emerson; Kante, Jorginho, Loftus-Cheek; Hudson-Odoi, Higuain, Hazard.
Burnley: Heaton; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Hendrick, Westwood, Cork, McNeil; Barnes, Wood.
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 22, 2019
- Antonio Rudiger missed out yesterday and remains a major doubt for this match at least.
- Eden Hazard was substituted during the match with Slavia Prague in the Europa with a minor knock. After the game, Chelsea manager Sarri said, “Nothing serious I think. Only a knock. A strong knock. I think he needs to recover for Monday.”
- Peter Crouch, Aaron Lennon and Steven Defour are out injured for Burnley. Phil Bardsley is a doubt.
Captain and Vice-Captain Picks:
Monday night football next at the Bridge! 👊 pic.twitter.com/7u2sGvsHvN
— Chelsea FC (@ChelseaFC) April 19, 2019
- Burnley have won just one of their nine Premier League meetings with Chelsea, losing six and drawing two.
- However, that solitary victory came in the most recent encounter at Stamford Bridge, in August 2017.
- Chelsea are on a six-match unbeaten home run in all competitions, winning five.
- They have lost just one of their past 20 league matches at Stamford Bridge (W12, D7)
- Chris Wood has scored an unrivalled 20 league goals for Burnley since the start of last season.
Best Dream11 Combination 1 (Safe) (updated):
Best Dream11 Combination 2 (Risky) (updated):
Follow me on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Check out the Match Preview on my Youtube Channel here – Fantasy Scout11