CHE vs ATL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the UEFA Champions League match between Chelsea and Atletico Madrid.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Confirmed Lineups and Updated Dream11 combination(s) will be updated on this article 5-10 mins after the final lineups are released (Between 1.00 – 1.30 AM). An update will be posted on my Twitter handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Chelsea: Mendy; Rudiger, Christensen, Azpilicueta; James, Kovacic, Kante, Chilwell/Alonso; Werner, Hudson-Odoi, Havertz/Giroud.
Atlético Madrid: Oblak; Trippier, Savic, Giménez, Lodi; Llorente, Koke, Saúl, Carrasco; Joao Félix and Luis Suárez.
Team News & Match Tips – CHE vs ATL:
- No major injury concerns for Atletico Madrid tonight.
- Thiago Silva, Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Jorginho are unavailable for Chelsea tonight.
- My Verdict: Atletico Madrid started the season incredibly well but have regressed in recent weeks. Their defensive superiority has certainly diminished over the last month or so.
- Chelsea are still unbeaten this season under Thomas Tucel and will be desperate to continue that momentum against Atletico tonight.
- Expect a clash of styles between these two teams tonight. Chelsea will dominate possession whereas Atletico Madrid will look to hit them on the counter. Like the first leg, I am expecting a low-scoring match with a handful of opportunities to score in this one. I am backing both teams to score tonight but Chelsea to sneak through.
- Interesting Fact 1: This is the sixth time Chelsea have reached this phase of the competition in the last eight campaigns although they have lost at this stage in the last four, most recently going down 1-7 on aggregate to eventual winners Bayern Munich last season.
- Interesting Fact 2: Chelsea are unbeaten since Thomas Tuchel took charge of the club 13 games ago.
- Interesting Fact 3: Chelsea have scored twice as many goals as Atletico Madrid in this season’s Champions League (15-7).
- Interesting Fact 4: Luis Suarez has not scored away from home in the Champions League since 2015.
- Interesting Fact 5: Atletico Madrid have not kept a clean sheet in 10 of their last 12 matches in all competitions.
- My Prediction: Chelsea 1-1 Atletico Madrid
Chelsea: Werner, Giroud, Hudson-Odoi, Jorginho, Azpilicueta, Rudiger
Atletico Madrid: Luis Suarez, Joao Felix, Koke, Saul, Trippier, Llorente
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Head to Head (Small Risk):
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Best Twelfth Man Combination:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11