CFC vs KBFC – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Indian Super League 20/21 match between Chennaiyin FC and Kerala Blasters FC.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 7.00 – 7.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Chennaiyin FC: Vishal Kaith; Reagan Singh, Eli Sabia, Enes Sipovic, Jerry Lalrinzuala/Lalchhuanmawia; Deepak Tangri, Anirudh Thapa; Esmael Goncalves, Rafael Crivellaro, Lallianzuala Chhangte; Jakub Sylvestr.
Kerala Blasters: Albino Gomes; Nishu Kumar, Bakary Kone, Costa Nhamoinesu, Jessel Carneiro; Vicente Gomez; Seityasen Singh, Sahal Abdul Samad/Rohit Kumar, Prasanth/Lalthathanga; Sergio Cidoncha; Gary Hooper.
Team News & Match Tips – CFC vs KBFC:
- It is the start of a fresh season so the lineups are very uncertain for both sides. For the first 7-10 days of the season, mostly trust players of pedigree who have done well in the past seasons.
- My Verdict: ISL finalists Chennaiyin FC were the 3rd highest goal scorers in the league last season (32 goals). Since Chennaiyin appointed the former Bolton Wanderers manager Owen Coyle as their new Head Coach midway through last season, they produced some spectacular performances towards the tail end of the previous season. It will be interesting to see how well they start off this season.
- Kerala Blasters started the season poorly but turned around their form in the final weeks of the ISL campaign last season. They will be managed by former Mohun Bagan manager Kibu Vicuna this season.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Chennaiyin FC have a settled squad and a fearsome attacking unit. Kerala Blasters have struggled defensively and I can see Chennaiyin score a few past them tonight.
- Interesting Fact 1: Head to Head:- Total: 14 | Wins – CFC: 6, KBFC: 3| Draws: 5
- Interesting Fact 2: Chennaiyin FC scored 9 goals against the Kerala Blasters in the ISL last season.
- Interesting Fact 3: Kerala Blasters have failed to qualify for the ISL playoffs in the last 3 seasons.
- My Prediction: Chennaiyin FC 3-1 Kerala Blasters
Chennaiyin FC: Crivellaro, Goncalves, Lallinzuala, Thapa, Vanspaul, Sylvestr, Eli Sabia
Kerala Blasters: Gary Hooper, Sahal Abdul Samad, Jessel Carneiro, Rahul KP, Nishu Kumar
- Eli Sabia
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11