BUR vs WOL – In this article, I will be giving you the Probable Lineups, Team News, Fantasy Tips & the Best Dream11 Combination of the Premier League match between Burnley and Wolves.
Join our Telegram Channel: Click Here to Join
Important: Fantasy Tips and updated Dream11 combinations will be provided on our Telegram channel 10-15 mins before the deadline (Between 11.00 – 11.30 PM). An update will be posted on my Telegram handle to inform you all.
Support Fantasy Scout 11: Click Here to Donate
Burnley: Pope; Lowton, Tarkowski, Mee, Taylor; Brady, Westwood, Brownhill, McNeil; Rodriguez, Wood.
Wolves: Patricio; Semedo, Coady, Saiss, Marcal; Moutinho, Neves; Traore, Podence, Neto; Fabio Silva.
Team News & Match Tips – BUR vs WOL:
- Raul Jimenez is still unavailable for Wolves tonight but Joao Moutinho is back from suspension. Willy Boly and Dendoncker are major doubts for this match.
- Jack Cork, Dale Stephens and Johann Berg Gudmundsson are doubts for Burnley tonight.
- My Verdict: Wolves have struggled to score goals this season but have managed to eke out wins by narrow scorelines. It is an understatement to say that they have been unreliable in front of goal this season, especially without their talisman Raul Jimenez. However, they produced a virtuoso performance last week by defeating Chelsea 2-1 at home.
- Burnley produced a massive upset last weekend when they defeated Arsenal 1-0 at the Emirates. They followed it up by holding Aston Villa to a 0-0 draw on Thursday night. Burnley are a very solid defensive unit and they will look to frustrate Wolves by deploying a low block tonight.
- If you see this screenshot on your Telegram channel, please note that these tips have been copied from the Fantasy Scout 11 website and Telegram channel.
- Burnley defend deep but they have conceded a lot of shots on target and chances in recent weeks. I am backing Podence, Neto and co. to breach their defence tonight.
- Interesting Stat 1: Burnley have earned nine points from their past six matches, only losing once.
- Interesting Stat 2: Burnley have kept four clean sheets in six league games since captain Ben Mee returned from injury.
- Interesting Stat 3: Wolves have lost four of the six Premier League games when Raul Jimenez hasn’t started.
- Interesting Stat 4: Burnley have lost just one of their last six home league games against Wolves.
- Interesting Stat 5: Both Premier League meetings between Burnley and Wolves last season ended in 1-1 draws. [Stats Source: Skysports]
- My Prediction: Burnley 1-1 Wolves
Burnley: Chris Wood, Westwood, Tarkowski, McNeil, Taylor, Pope
Wolves: Traore, Podence, Neves, Neto, Dendoncker, Saiss, Moutinho
- Chris Wood
Best Dream11 Combination 1 – Head to Head:
Best Dream11 Combination 2 – Small or Medium League:
Best Dream11 Combination 3 – Medium or Grand League:
Note: DO NOT copy this team. This team is just a safe template. Make your own picks. You are responsible for your own decisions.
Follow us on Twitter at – @FantasyScout_11
Follow me on Instagram at – FantasyScout11
Follow our Youtube Channel – Fantasy Scout11